• Manage the preparation of proposals, qualification packages, and contract administration (pre and post bid), in collaboration with legal, compliance and estimating departments.
• Develop and implement proposal management tools including outlines, matrices, and schedules to manage the development of proposals, including proposal strategy and content; task assignments and divisions of responsibility; proposal development review meetings; and client pre-proposal conference meetings, site visits, and Q&A deadlines.
• Analyze project bid and contract documents to ensure submissions comply with bid requirements and obligations.
• Administer bid review processes and procedures. Oversee proposal development, timelines, schedules and reviews. Organize and lead meetings for content review and development of bid submissions.
• Coordinate the distribution of information and maintain communication with proposal teams to ensure compliance and accuracy of bid content.
• Maintain communication with proposal team members, both internal and external.
• Compile, draft, and proofread technical content for proposals and qualification packages, as well as project pages, project lists, and resumes.
• Finalize submission documents for delivery in compliance with bid deadlines.
• Coordinate with prospective subcontractors, vendors and suppliers regarding documents requested in connection with bid process.
• Manage detailed and organizes files for future bids.
• Request all required insurance and bond documents, in coordination with company’s insurance broker on document compliance.
• Review insurance certificates and bonds, and determine compliance with contract requirements.
• Review leases and rental agreements.
• Maintain a database of executed contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders and other agreements.
• Implement corporate policies and procedures.
• Assist legal department with tasks as required.
• Construction industry experience is required.
• Minimum of three years of experience in contract administration or related work.
• Bachelor’s degrees with specialization in business management, contracts/legal or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of construction process, documentation and contracts.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Availability to work as necessary to support all submittal deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize work to accommodate deadlines and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent assignments within tight schedules.
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Disabled)
Browse Jobs By Category